It is the goal of Downtown Auto Park to give value added service to its customers by providing friendly, courteous service to each customer in an environment that is both safe and attractive.
Downtown Auto Park employs both an active and passive security presence in its parking facilities. While both these systems help to prevent and/or deter a potential crime, they do not guarantee prevention. Everyone can help to enhance personal safety and deter crime by being aware of their surroundings and following the suggested guidelines on safety procedures on this page.
Remember, if you eliminate the opportunity, you could avoid a crime!
- Park in well lit areas. Look around before departing vehicle.
- Always lock all your doors, no matter how soon you plan to return.
- Check to see that all windows are closed.
- Do not leave valuables in sight inside the vehicle.
- Display a confident and positive attitude when walking.
- When returning to your vehicle, have the door key in hand. Look inside before you unlock the door and get in.
- Security escort service is available upon request.
- Drive with vehicle doors locked and windows rolled up as much as possible.
- Keep your wallet or purse out of view while driving. Do not leave them next to you or on the seat.
Report any suspiscious activity or crime to ramp security and call 911.